G-Talk

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The point of this...

This blog isn't intended to glorify what I've done for other people in anyway. I started merely to share with others that whatever the deed is, large or small, someone was helped and their life is now that much better. I'm also posting what I do to help encourage others to help people. I'm not insinuating that people should go out and help random strangers. You can help whom ever you want to, a friend, family member, college it doesn't matter. Just know that by helping someone you've made their day, and the general world around you, better. My definition of help is simple; you help someone when you are required to go out of your way for them. Interpret that how you want, agree or disagree at you discretion. All I can say is Help whoever you can, whenever you can and you'll feel good about it.

That's my take on it anyway.


Help yourself, Help someone

No comments:

Post a Comment